Consequence of Free-Rage 'Pillars

      Just got back from another trip to the park. Found 3 more 'pillars, 1 in 3rd instar, 1 in 4th instar, the other in 5th and is in the final stages till chrysalis. I came home to find my "roamer" choosing his location to start the next and final stage of his life...right under my window blinds. At least it's eye level in comparison to the top of the blinds where he had taken off to for most of the day. With the new 'pillars I now have a grand total of 7! And in comparison with the places that you can purchase them online, they were $0 a piece and there food is $0. Great temporary pet!

"Roamer" getting ready to chrysalis under my blinds.

"Roamer" doing some adventure seeking.

The new guys all munching on one leaf, must be a good one!
(top left "5th instar", far right "4th instar", bottom "3rd instar")

No comments:

Post a Comment